Quarterly, Dragon Sourcing organizes a dinner in Shanghai for a selected group of approximately 15 procurement professionals during which one of the participants talks about a procurement topic of interest followed by a Q&A session and an open debate. This is a great networking opportunity organized in a relaxed atmosphere.
Next Procurement Interest Group
Date: To be confirmed.
Please Contact Us to register your interest
Apr 11 & 12, 2018
Dragon Sourcing is invited to attend a China Sourcing Seminar in Stuttgart on Apr 11, 2018 and in Cologne on Apr 12, 2018.
For more about this seminar, please download.
Past Procurement Interest Groups
March 3, 2011
• “Supplier Competence Development” Mr. Paul Voets, the Head of Purchasing, Manufacturing and Sourcing of Philips Lighting
September 15, 2010
• “HR challenges in a Management of a Buying Team”- Ms. Mette Leger, Managing Director of Grow HR
December 8, 2009
• “Sustainable Supply Chain – A more green, ethical and responsible supply chain”
Speaker: Mr. Derek Dong, Business Development Manager (Global Systems Outsourcing) of Intel
March 12, 2009
• “Supplier Selection and Approval Process”
Guest Speaker: Randhir Chhatwal, IPO Global Commodities Head of Whirlpool
December 11, 2008
• “Savings or Not Savings”
Speaker: Jocelyn Herry, IPO Manager of Gemalto
Venue: Mediterraneo, Shanghai
April 23, 2008
• “Sustainable development & Social accountability”
Speaker: Franchina Calogero, General Manager of SEB Electric Appliances
Venue: Roosevelt Prime Steakhouse, Shanghai
• General Purchasing Organization Set-up in Bekaert China (Speaker: Frank Cai)
• “Setting-up an IPO, from business case to execution” by Francois Rousselot, IPO General Manager of Metso Minerals China
• “How to handle the low volumes and high mix purchasing” by Pierre Huang, Global Commodity Manager – Plastic of Philips Medical System
• “Reverse Auctions” by Gary Wang, Purchasing Manager of Leica China